Translate

Monday, October 29, 2012

Adventure 3 Teaser 1



I awoke behind a stack of rugs and a wooden chest of clothing. Staring at me was a young girl who couldn't have been more than four years old. She greeted me with a cherubic smile, but she didn’t say anything at first. She just looked at me with her big green eyes.       
“Where am I?” I asked the little girl.
            “On the boat,” she answered. She had a subtle British accent.
            “What boat?”
            “May-fower.”
            “May-fower?” I had to think for a second.  “The Mayflower?
            “Yes, mum.” she said.


The Pilgrims . . .

. . . The Indians . . . 

. . .Plague . . . 

. . . Famine . . . 

Everything you've heard is true!

But there is so much more to learn . . .

Experience the First Thanksgiving 
in a way that's unlike anything 
you've ever read before . . .



TIME TRIP ADVENTURE 3
WITNESS TO THE FIRST THANKSGIVING 
Available at Amazon.com!  


TIME TRIP ADVENTURE 4
KILLING FOR COUNTRY  
Available at Amazon.com!

TIME TRIP ADVENTURE 1
THE JOURNEY TO ANCIENT GREECE 
Available at Amazon.com!

TIME TRIP ADVENTURE 2
A RIDE ON THE UNDERGROUND RAILROAD


Available at Amazon.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment. We will review and post your comment as soon as possible.